Jump to the content zone at the center



Can I settle the traffic violation fine by credit card over the counter?

Sorry, the Office currently does not provide this service. However, you may settle fines by credit card via the automated hotline service (412-1111 or 412-6666 Press 168#) or the Motor Vehicle Driver Information Service website (https://www.mvdis.gov.tw/m3-emv-eng/).