Jump to the content zone at the center

Department of Transportation


Under what circumstances can traffic violation cases be stated (appealed)

If you question the facts of violation or evidential photos reported on the   traffic violation notice, you can always file a statement (appeal) to the original reporting authority or jurisdictional authority.