Jump to the content zone at the center

What to do when the other party delays in settling a road traffic accident claim

Besides settling out of court, claims can be mitigated through the mediation committee set up by the township or district office. It is free of charge and has legal effect. If the mitigation fails, you may then seek a judgment from the judicial authority.

Publish Date