Jump to the content zone at the center

What should you do if a car is parked in front of the entrance of your house or the garage?

You may call 23214666 extension 7903 or 7905 to report to the Command and Control Center at the Traffic Division, Taipei City Police Department, and ask them to dispatch a public tow truck to remove the vehicle (be sure to verify whether the space by your residence can accommodate the tow truck, and that there’s plenty of room for the tow truck to maneuver).