Jump to the content zone at the center

How can I appeal a Vehicle Accident Assessment?

Obtain a Written Statement of Expert Opinion within 30 days, attach the original copy to the completed application form, and enclose them with a money order for NT$2,000 made out to the Taipei City Department of Transportation, then send these documents to the Department of Transportation. For those who have already begun legal proceedings (including those in district courts), the judicial authority should forward the aforesaid documents to the Department of Transportation for appeal.