Jump to the content zone at the center

In case you cannot receive the traffic violation ruling notice due to not residing at your registered household address

If your traffic violation ticket case is not closed as scheduled, the Office will make out a ruling notice in accordance with Paragraph 1 of Article 9 of the Road Traffic Management and Penalty Act and notify you to come to process the case. To avoid missing our notification as a result of your change of address, we suggest that you register a “contact address” at the vehicle service agency in your area. In so doing, the ruling notice for you will be first mailed to the contact address you have registered.